Thursday, June 4, 2009

Depth

In the depth of my being coexist my fears and my passions
in the depth of my being surfaces an abyss
in the depth of my being live my darkest reasons
in the depth of my being there is only pain and delirium
in the depth of my being was where I loved you
in the depth of my being was were you abandoned your chaotic home
in the depth of my being your life was marked into my life
and today I can only live in the depth of my being

---

PROFUNDIDAD

En la profundidad de mi ser conviven mis miedos y mis pasiones
en la profundidad de mi ser existe un abismo
en la profundidad de mi ser estan mis mas oscuras razones
en la profundidad de mi ser solo hay dolor y delirio
en la profundidad de mi ser fue donde te ame
en la profundidad de mi ser abandonaste tu caotica morada
en la profundidad de mi ser quedo tu vida en mi vida marcada
y hoy solo vivo en la profundidad de mi ser

No comments: