Thursday, June 4, 2009

Butterflies

The free and independent flight of the butterfly has hypnotized me. The beating of her colorful wings, the arythmic path. The uncertainty of each second captures my attention. My breathing synchronizes with every movement of this beautiful creature.

sighs and colors, is all I live and feel. Once again I feel comforted by the warm breeze that comes with the lights of the east.

----

MARIPOSAS

El vuelo libre e independiente de la mariposa me tiene hipnotizado. El batir de sus coloridas alas, el arritmico trayecto. La incertidumbre de cada segundo captura mi atencion. Mi rspiracion se sincroniza con cada movimiento de esta hermosa criatura.

Suspiros y colores, es todo lo que vivo y siento. Una vez mas me siento comfortado por la calida brisa que viene con las luces del este.

No comments: